FC: Is Florida government legislative survey real? or spam? or both?

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 22:32:46 PDT

    From: ericgoldmanat_private
    To: declanat_private
    Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 23:28:43 -0400
    Subject: FW: Legislative Survey

    I'm finding it hard to believe this is real, but I can't find an obvious
    flaw.  If it is real, this is a shocking display of gov't incompetence
    (check out the meek footer).  If it's not real, it's a pretty clever way
    for a spammer to get contact info.  Eric.

    Eric Goldman
    Marquette Univ. Law School
    ericgoldmanat_private
    http://eric_goldman.tripod.com