[Politech] In Cleveland starting Monday

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 14:12:00 PDT

    I'll be teaching my First Amendment class again in Cleveland starting
    Monday and would be delighted to meet up with Politech readers in the area
    (I know there are some!). :)

    If there's a critical mass perhaps we can organize an impromptu dinner or
    something similar. I'll be staying at the Glidden House at the edge of
    campus, and Arabica (which is nearby) may be a good rendez-vous spot. Or
    something in downtown Cleveland, though I'm not sure which place would be best.

    Best,
    Declan