[Politech] Australia's mixed experience with red light and speed cams [priv]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 06:16:35 PST

    Remember if you want me to remove your email address, you should follow
    list policy, otherwise I may miss your request. See the last reminder from
    June, here:
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-04797.html

    I see a request for spam-proofing in the body of the message, I
    will honor it, but I may miss it so I make no guarantees. So remember to
    put REMOVEEMAIL or DELETEEMAIL in the Subject: line!