[Politech] Find presidential wannabe Dennis Kucinich a date!

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 06:15:34 PST

    http://liberalhearts.com/contest/firstlady.htm

    >"As a bachelor, I get a chance to fantasize about my first lady. And you
    >know maybe Fox will want to sponsor it as a national contest or something.
    >But in any event I would want definitely want someone who would not just
    >be there by my side, but be a working partner because I think we're in a
    >day in age when partnerships are imperative to making anything happening
    >in the world. And I certainly want a dynamic, out-spoken woman who was
    >fearless in her desire for peace in the world and for universal
    >single-payer health care and a full employment economy. If you are out
    >there call me."
    >Democratic Presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich, 11/05/03

    We're taking Congressman Kucinich up on his offer...

    Our national contest aims to help him find his perfect First Lady. We will
    post profiles of interested single women, and at some point we'll let our
    readers pick the best Kucinich running mate. If Congressman Kucinich
    agrees, PoliticsNH.com and LiberalHearts.com will fly the winner in to meet
    him and treat the two candidates to dinner.