[Politech] Replies to VoIP, taxes, and FCC's Michael Copps

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 12:01:48 PST

    From: Randy May <rmay@private>
    To: "'Declan McCullagh'" <declan@private>
    Subject: RE: [Politech] FCC's Michael Copps suggests levying taxes on Voic
    	e over IP
    Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:00:28 -0500

    Declan--For a different perspective than that of Michael Copps on the
    regulatory treatment of VoIP, see the recent postings on the PFF blog at
    http://www.pff.org/weblog/

    It might be a good way to introduce some of your readers to our site, which
    contains a wealth of useful information on communications policy and
    Internet issues, as well as intellectual property matters.

    Randy

    Randolph J. May
    Senior Fellow and Director of Communications Policy Studies
    The Progress & Freedom Foundation
    1401 H Street, NW
    Suite 1075
    Washington, DC 20005