[Politech] Matchmaking spam: "Looking for Juror #3 Van Nuys Superior Court" [sp]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 10:50:41 PST

    [Everyone gets enough spam so I generally don't forward examples except in
    novel or zany cases. This qualifies: Spam as a "Missed Connections"
    matchmaking service! --Declan]

    ---

    Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 10:44:20 -0500
    Subject: FW: Looking for Juror #3 Van Nuys Superior Court
    From: "Matthew G. Devost" <Devost@private>
    To: Declan McCullagh <declan@private>

    this is an interesting twist.  Has spamming become so affordable that it
    might start getting used as a people locator or perhaps this is a hoax?

    take care,

    Matt
    Matthew G. Devost
    President and CEO