[Politech] How long to jail spammers, from profs Goldman and O'Hear [sp]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 00:02:37 PST

    Subject: Comments on sentencing guidelines for spam
    Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:26:16 -0600
    From: Goldman, Eric <eric.goldman@private>
    To: Declan McCullagh <declan@private>

    Declan, this may be of interest for Politech or otherwise.  My colleague
    Prof. O'Hear and I have submitted comments to the Sentencing Commission
    regarding how spam crimes should be sentenced.
    http://law.marquette.edu/goldman/Spam%20Comment%20final.pdf  I suspect
    some of our perspectives are not majority-held views but I hope they
    prove valuable to the Commission nonetheless.  Regards, Eric.

    Eric Goldman
    Marquette University Law School
    eric.goldman@private
    Personal website: http://eric_goldman.tripod.com