[Politech] Roger Clarke on "identity management" problems

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 22:54:38 PST

    Subject: Identity Management Publication
    Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:17:26 +1100
    From: Roger Clarke <Roger.Clarke@private>
    To: Declan McCullagh <declan@private>

    G'day Declan

    Just for something completely different, this is in the line of business.

    I've just published a 70-page report that examines 'Identity
    Management' in depth.  It's a valuable resource for organisations
    that are tussling with the problem.  And it throws some serious doubt
    on the effectiveness of the current schemes.

    There's background information, including the Exec Summary, at:
    http://www.xamax.com.au/EC/IdMngt.html

    If you're interested in a review copy, please let me know.

    Regards  ...  Roger

    --
    Roger Clarke              http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/

    Xamax Consultancy Pty Ltd, 78 Sidaway St, Chapman ACT 2611 AUSTRALIA
                     Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916
    mailto:Roger.Clarke@private            http://www.xamax.com.au/

    Visiting Professor in the eCommerce Program, University of Hong Kong
    Visiting Professor in the Baker Cyberspace Law & Policy Centre, U.N.S.W
    Visiting Fellow in Computer Science, Australian National University