[Politech] Secret Service seems eager to harass Indymedia over server logs [fs]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 16:04:10 PDT

---

http://nyc.indymedia.org/feature/display/107119/index.php
...the Department of Justice has opened a criminal investigation and
is demanding records concerning anti-RNC deleagte posts to this
website. Specifically, the DOJ is seeking information on lists of
2,200 RNC delegate names posted to our Open Newswire....
...the Department of Justice has opened a criminal investigation and is
demanding records concerning anti-RNC deleagte posts to this
website. Specifically, the DOJ is seeking information on lists of
2,200 RNC delegate names posted to our Open Newswire...

And also:
http://www.indymedia.org/or/2004/08/111732.shtml

---