*****SPAM***** [Politech] Activist starts petition to oppose RFID tagging of homeless [priv]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 20:53:28 PDT

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5.2 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: Hit! (2.7 points)  Subject contains lots of white space
SPAM: Hit! (-0.5 points) BODY: Contains 'Dear Somebody'
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   Received via an IP in dynablock.njabl.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 40.6.88.138.dynablock.njabl.org.]
SPAM: Hit! (0.4 points)  Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 40.6.88.138.dnsbl.njabl.org.]
SPAM: Hit! (0.6 points)  DNSBL: sender ip address in in a dialup block
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   DNSBL: Received via an IP in dynablock.njabl.org
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

I wish Sheri well, but the original post to Politech back on Apr. 1 was
of course an April Fools Day hoax (as I said in the initial message, and
in a followup message as well). See:
http://www.politechbot.com/2004/04/01/hhs-announces-program/
http://www.politechbot.com/2004/04/01/replies-to-hhs/
http://www.politechbot.com/2004/04/01/john-gilmore-on/