[Politech] Zabasearch and its ilk: Information does want to be free after all [priv]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 21:53:25 PDT

Previous Politech message:
http://www.politechbot.com/2005/05/10/xeni-jardin-on/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Politech] Xeni Jardin on Zabasearch: Your identity,	open
to all [priv]
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 22:05:22 -0400
From: Lizard <lizard@private>
To: Declan McCullagh <declan@private>

Can I be the 10 millionth person to note that the overlap between people
opposed to things like Zabasearch and people who ritually quote
"Information wants to be free" is much larger than would logically follow?

Or is it "Other people's information wants to be free. My information
wants to be locked in the attic."?