[Politech] Turmoil in Greece: Margaret Papandreou's stolen email messages turned into book [fs]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan.mccullagh@private)
Date: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 22:57:55 PST

I found a mention of the situation here:
http://www.hri.org/news/greek/ana/2001/01-03-03.ana.html
An Athens court on Friday reserved judgment on requests for two
restraining orders made by Margaret Papandreou, former wife of the late
Prime Minister Andreas Papandreou, against journalist and Communist
Party of Greece (KKE) Deputy Liana Kanelli, requesting that the
defendant be forbidden to publish letters and photographs concerning her
family in her magazine Nemesis. Margaret Papandreou also requests the
ordering of the journalist to return all relevant material she has in
her possession.