Re: Secure popen

From: John Viega (viegaat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 08:40:56 PDT

    Actually, at the time I was using it at least (which is long in the
    past), qmail did/does purposefully ignore most sendmail-isms that
    other MTAs do not such as an /etc/aliases file.

    Good to see that reality doesn't correlate with my memory in terms of
    a compatible delivery agent.  I wonder when that changed, or if it was
    always that way, and I just assumed it wasn't.

    John