Re: safe strcpy()?

From: Dave Aitel (daveat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 13:58:58 PST

    What about Propolice - according to a recent mail from the OpenBSD
    folks, Propolice is portable, and slightly better than StackGuard.
    What's stopping THAT from getting integrated...

    Not that RedHat really cares what the GCC people say, since they've used
    a frankenstien GCC in past distributions...you'd think, they, at least,
    would include stackguard or propolice as the default.

    -dave