Security Sales Nationwide

From: Erik Voss (evossat_private)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 13:27:28 PST

    We have numerous clients looking for proven sales professionals nationwide.
    We are looking for people who have experience selling security products,
    services and/or solutions.  Particular cities of interest are NYC, Boston,
    Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, and the Bay area.  The range for base
    salary is $60-90,000 and total comp at plan is $150-200,000.  Travel all
    depends on the territory.  This is a very brief description of some very
    exciting opportunities.  To be considered for a security sales opportunity
    please call or email me to discuss in more detail.  We also need pre-sales
    system engineers nationwide.

    Erik Voss
    Erik Voss
    Account Executive