E-Business and Information Security Consultant - Boston, MA - #615

From: Joyce Brocaglia (joyceat_private)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 12:52:58 PST

    Title:    E-Business and Information Security Consultant
    Location: Boston, MA
    Salary:   $100k+

    Join this dynamic pre IPO company to provide Enterprise-Wide Security Architecture Solutions.  Implement fully integrated PKI systems.  Successful candidates will have experience in architecting security solutions, hands-on PKI development or C++, LDAP, PKCS; and ability to integrate security solutions.  Offices in Boston, NY, Chicago, Philadelphia, and San Francisco.

    Contact: Joyce Brocaglia, Principal
    Alta Associates, Inc.
    Phone: 908-806-8442
    e-mail: joyceat_private
    ALTA ASSOCIATES, INC. is the number one recruiting firm specializing in Information Security.  Our diverse client base and extensive industry contacts have produced hundreds of placements in: Security Architecture, Cryptography, Electronic Commerce, Security Engineering and Security Administration.

    If you consider yourself an expert in any area of computer security, contact us for an evaluation of your credentials and career options.  If you're hiring a security expert, utilize our ability to search a vast network of qualified executives.  Provide us with your specifications and we'll assist you in building a top notch security team.