Senior Network Security Engineers

From: Anna Stockel (astockelat_private)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 13:27:43 PST

    Nexcellence is a start-up creating a new industry in Network Administration
    services.  We relocate the corporate server in our co-location facilities,
    run a dedicated high-speed connection to the customer's network and provide
    24x7 network administration.  See our web site at www.nexcellence.com for a
    complete description of the company.

    Nexcellence still has less than 10 employees and has very attractive stock
    options for those who get in first.  We are looking for experts in the top
    of the security field.

    Nexcellence currently has positions open for senior level Network Security
    Engineers.  Job openings are in the Silicon Valley area.  For an applicant
    to be considered you must live in that area and be a US citizen.

    You will be responsible for building the security team.  You will install,
    configure, and maintain security products in an enterprise environment. Use
    C, Perl, NT and Systems Administration skills to secure customer networks.
    You will consult with customers regarding security policy. You will be
    responsible for responding to emergencies; outages, both in the line of work
    and on an on-call basis.  Requires 5+ years experience.  Knowledge to
    include traditional attack methods, proxy gateways and secure multi-layer
    inspections is also required. Experience with Raptor Eagle and Checkpoint
    Firewall-1 is preferred.

    Resumes may be sent to Nexcellence by email only to jobsat_private
    Please state the position for which you are applying.

    See http://www.nexcellence.com/jobs.htm for a full listing of opportunities.

    Enterprise Network & Applications
    Management, Security and Value