ENS {pre-IPO} with Mike Corby VP of Infosec

From: Brian Hunter (bhunterat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 08:46:41 PST

    Hi my name is Brian Hunter. I am a recruiter with ENS'
    Global Practices. We are currently looking for some
    additional quality people to join our team. ENS is a pre-IPO
    company which is offering very competitive salaries, bonus,
    and stock options. These opportunities are a unique chance
    to work with the industry leaders utilizing bleeding edge
    technology while having fun! Below are a couple of job
    descriptions for some opportunities at our Center of
    Excellence in Southfield, MI. Please contact me at your
    earliest convenience, bhunterat_private, to further explore
    these or several other intriguing opportunities. I look
    forward to being able to help you enhance your career.
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hunter
    www.ens.com

    Secure Network Operations Center Engineer
    Job Summary:
    Responsibilities include monitoring customer networks,
    performing customer network perimeter scans, and performing
    configuration of laboratory devices for internal use.
    Requirements:
    - Requires a Technical A.A. or Bachelors degree or
    equivalent experience and solid knowledge of LAN/WAN
    systems, networks and applications.
    - Requires well developed hands-on technical skills in
    network design and/or systems architecture.
    - Some Technical specialties (i.e. Network Management
    systems, security, Remote Access).
    - Previous experience may include: network design or systems
    administration positions .
    - May have started CCIE in any one of the CCIE areas,
    hopefully internetworking.
    - Experience using VISO and design tools.
    - Network Application Architecture: LAN/WAN background.
    - Security: solid firewall, network designs, VPNS, possibly
    CISSP certified.

    Years Experience in Field: 1 - 2 with or without client
    interaction

    Secure Network Operations Center Supervisor
    Job Summary:
    Participate in the analysis of customer network perimeter
    scans, assess the results from the monitoring of customer
    networks, oversee and develop configurations of laboratory
    devices.

    Requirements:
    - Requires a Technical degree A.A. or Bachelors or
    equivalent experience and some knowledge of LAN/WAN systems,
    networks and applications.
    - 1 year supervisory, project management or team leadership
    experience
    - Requires generally solid engineering skills relating to
    LAN/WAN design and implementation and normally requires 2 -
    3 years experience with the following:
    - Switching
    - Routing
    - Bridging
    - Hubs
    - Protocols
    - Troubleshooting
    - Implementation
    Experience designing and implementing firewalls and tactical
    security solutions is a plus

    Years Experience in Field: 1 - 2 with client interaction