Discussion related to gaining jobs in the field. (most recent

From: Alfred Huger (ahat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 13:02:29 PST

    Before I get anymore irate mail complaining that I allowed a post which is
    relevant to this list and will generate discussion consider this: the goal
    of this list is to explore job opportunities & discuss topics on 'working'
    or 'looking for work' in the industry.

    If your a recruiter who soley uses the list to post jobs or find recruits,
    that's great. But please, refrain from sending me the inevitable
    complaining and more than likely nasty email about <gasp> discussion on
    the list.

    Ok, that's my rant for the day.

    Cheers,
    Al