RES: Job question.

From: Joao Dias (eyjjdat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 18:40:55 PST

    Jason:

    Excellent question. I don't think you should become desperate if you haven't
    find a job yet. I believe you are doing the right thing. Looking for it
    here, in this list.

    One advice from someone that is working in the information systems security
    field for the last 7 years. Even if you can't prove your experience, you
    should include it in your resume. Probably, you will have the opportunity to
    prove your experience during an interview.

    Another advice: ask one of your teachers to provide reference about your
    abilities and skills.

    Best regards and good luck.

    Jose Joao Dias, CISA
    Information Systems Audit Manager
    Trevisan Auditores
    The Brazilian member firm of Grant Thornton International