Fw: Re: Jobs thread

From: Pete Pfeiffer (pfeiffepat_private)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 16:21:25 PST

    Hi All,

    After 6 years in one job with over 30 years work experience and wallowing in
    relative ignorance with respect to the job market I dived head first into
    the Monster world of resume posting. There were plenty of false leads, and
    even more misdirections. It was ALL part of my re-education into the job
    market. Whether to focus on individual companies, or use the shotgun method
    is totally an individual experience. I found the false leads and
    misdirections helpful in strengthening my own focus on Security. After three
    months interviewing, both personal and telephone, from 5 person companies to
    Fortune 100s I answered an advertisement in the local paper and found a job
    in the location I wanted, and in the area of Security that I desired. I can
    only think that my interview skills were honed by the process!

    In my 3 month search I ran across one individual who was truly interested in
    a win-win situation. Dan Trudeau  dtrudeauat_private is an outstanding
    recruiter specializing in Security Employment.

    Regards,
    Pete Pfeiffer