Nexcellence (pre-IPO) Security Professional Career Postings

From: Anna Stockel (astockelat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 09:05:45 PST

    Nexcellence, the pioneer of the Enterprise Network Administration industry,
    is seeking high-energy security professionals with an enthusiastic outlook
    and an entrepreneurial attitude.

    Join the excitement and get in while we're still in the early stages of
    growing the team -- we have attractive pre-IPO stock packages.

    Below are summaries for three of our current openings.  Full details as well
    as other career opportunities may be found at www.nexcellence.com

    Chief Security Officer:
    Responsible for building and managing the security team whose responsibility
    it is to install, configure, and maintain security products in an enterprise
    environment. Define strategy, architecture, standards and policies.
    Recommend corporate security tools.  Consult with customers. Write security
    white papers and present at conferences. Research, investigate and evaluate
    emerging security-related technologies.

    Senior Security Engineer:
    Assist in corporate and customer security policy development. Recommend
    security tools for remote computing security (such as VPN and cryptographic
    solutions). Research, investigate and evaluate emerging security-related
    technologies. Install, configure and maintain security products in an
    enterprise environment using C++, Perl, shell scripts, Systems
    Administration skills and hardware firewalls to guarantee 99.99% up time.

    Security Engineer:
    Install, configure and maintain security products in an enterprise
    environment using C++, Perl, shell scripts and Systems Administration skills
    to guarantee 99.99% up time.

    Anna Stockel, CEO
    Nexcellence

    Enterprise Network & Applications