Re: Jobs thread, CISSP, et al.

From: Drew Dolopo (tom_bienat_private)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 03:08:24 PST

    all this talk about "CISSP" and "CBK", i've never even
    heard of these certs, where, in sandiego, would i find
    more information (price & curriculum)about them? i
    didn't want to pollute the thread with "off kilter"
    questions, but my curiousity is killing me.

    drew

    --- Pete Pfeiffer <pfeiffepat_private> wrote:
    > Certification and certificates aren't always about
    > self. There are valid
    > marketing reasons for comapnies to want employees
    > "certified".

    =====
    "We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees." - Jason Kidd, upon his drafting to the Dallas Mavericks