Business Development Manager #137 - Hayward, CA

From: Lori Sabat (loriat_private)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 07:59:08 PST

    Title:    Business Development Manager
    Location: Hayward, CA
    Salary:   $80k - $120k

    These individuals will work closely with sales, market
    development and product teams to establish partnerships with
    key players for exciting new security solutions in
    electronic commerce.

    · Establish and maintain partnerships with key people in
    financial services, online retailing, portals, smart card
    and other players in e-commerce
    · Deliver strategic and product benefits messages to top
    prospects
    · Participation in business model design and negotiations
    · Identify and manage new sales opportunities, working with
    salespeople as appropriate
    · Attend industry forums and consortiums
    · Provide feedback and new input on market requirements
    · Work with a cross functional team and with joint venture
    partner to ensure the success of our partnerships.

    Qualifications:
    · Minimum of Bachelor's degree plus 5-10 years of related
    business development experience
    · General knowledge of payment systems and information
    security
    · Effective presentation and communication skills
    · Demonstrated ability to drive issues to closure
    · Ability to learn complex technologies and be able to
    clearly describe them to potential partners
    · Strong team player

    ***************************
    ALTA ASSOCIATES, INC. is the number one recruiting firm
    specializing in Information Security.  Our diverse client
    base and extensive industry contacts have produced hundreds
    of placements in: Security Architecture, Cryptography,
    Electronic Commerce, Security Engineering and Wireless
    Application Protocol Technology.

    If you consider yourself an expert in any area of computer
    security, contact us for an evaluation of your credentials
    and career options.  If you're hiring a security expert,
    utilize our ability to search a vast network of qualified
    executives.  Provide us with your specifications and we'll
    assist you in building a top notch security team.
    Visit our website: www.altaassociates.com

    Contact: Lori S. Sabat, Principal
    e-mail:  loriat_private
    Phone:   908-806-8442