Information Security Auditor #629

From: Lori Sabat (loriat_private)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 07:12:15 PST

    Title:    Information Security Auditor
    Location: Northern Virginia
    Salary:   $70k - $110k

    The Information Security Auditor will be responsible for
    conducting information security audits and assessments. The
    Information Security Auditor will help clients evaluate and
    improve the security of their complex information systems
    environment.  The successful candidate will not only show
    strong technical competencies, but also the ability to
    evaluate and integrate people and organizational
    processes into the audit process. The Information Security
    Auditor must be comfortable with customer interaction at the
    technical, managerial and executive levels.

    To join our elite team of professionals you must posses the
    following:
    * Must have strong technical skills in a number of the
    following competencies: Unix System V, NT, MacOS, Cisco IOS,
    TCP, UDP, IP, IPX, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS, NetBIOS, Bash
    scripting, Perl, C scripting, SSL, PKI, IPSec, Nmap,
    Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Authentication, etc.
    (CISA a plus)
    * BS/BA required MS desirable.
    * 3 to 7 years of technical experience required. At least 2
    years in security. Security Audit experience a major plus.
    * Fortune 500 and Financial Services experience a plus
    * The ability to travel 20 to 40%.

    ***************************************

    ALTA ASSOCIATES, INC. is the number one recruiting firm
    specializing in Information Security.  Our diverse client
    base and extensive industry contacts have produced hundreds
    of placements in: Security Architecture, Cryptography,
    Electronic Commerce, Security Engineering and Wireless
    Application Protocol Technology.

    If you consider yourself an expert in any area of computer
    security, contact us for an evaluation of your credentials
    and career options.  If you're hiring a security expert,
    utilize our ability to search a vast network of qualified
    executives.  Provide us with your specifications and we'll
    assist you in building a top notch security team.
    Visit our website: www.altaassociates.com

    Contact: Lori S. Sabat
    e-mail: loriat_private
    Phone: 908-806-8442