information security management

From: Thompson Hayner (thaynerat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 08:42:12 PDT

    Hi,

    I am looking for a senior management role in information security.  I
    have led the security effort for H&R Block's online tax program (with a
    dedicated budget for security of over $1,500,000) and Dassault Systeme's
    e-commerce initiatives.  Additionally, I have just recently completed a
    security audit for Tyco International.  I am currently located in
    Boston, Massachusetts and would definitely consider relocating for the
    right offer (in terms of an interesting position, not money).

    Thompson Hayner