Multiple Security Positions throughout the U.S.

From: Leslie Regener (leslieat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 13:46:09 PDT

    Since we did not want to flood the list with emails, we are hoping that
    this format makes it easier for all.

    Please email us for complete position descriptions for the following
    opportunities:

       * Senior Security Sales Engineers - MA, CA, NJ/NY, PA
       * Senior Security Consultants/Applications Engineers - CA, GA, TX
       * Partner Program Managers - CA
       * Sr. Sales Operations Manager - CA
       * Account Executives - CA, MA, IL, TX, MD/VA, NY, WA, NJ
       * Senior Biz Dev Managers - CA, MA, NY
       * Senior QA Engineers - CA
       * Build/Release Engineers - CA, MA
       * PKI developers - CA, MA

    We have also been retained to conduct confidential searches at the
    executive and senior executive level.  If you are a senior level
    executive in sales/marketing, operations or finance please contact us to
    discuss these positions in greater detail.

    Thank you in advance for your time.

    Leslie Regener
    Conrad Wolf Associates
    (805) 492-9737