Opportunity

From: Doug MacNeil (dougat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 08:22:08 PDT

    All,
    	I have a position available just outside the Boston area with a client of
    mine in the financial industry.  The job description is attached to this
    email.  My client is most interested in candidates who have had significant
    experience with LDAP, specifically with meta directories.  This is a
    permanent opportunity and my client is considering only permanent
    candidates.  Please email me with any interest in this position.

    The Security Architecture team works independently and with Business and
    Enterprise Technology Groups to design,
    review and implement software that enables a robust and comprehensive
    corporate security architecture. Candidates will assume a lead role in the
    long-term planning/strategy for security architecture, evaluate vendor
    proposals for security software and technical services and analyze proposed
    and actual projects. Candidates will have a computer science degree or
    approximately 8 years of related experience in a software development
    and/or support capacity. Familiarity with directory services, meta
    directories and LDAP are required.

    Doug MacNeil			Whitridge Associates Inc.
    Sales Manager			744 E. Squantum St.
    (617) 472-2292 x138		Quincy, MA   02171
    dougat_private		www.whitridge.com