Seeking entry level security position

From: Drew Pekkarinen (dpekkarinenat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 08:22:15 PDT

    Hello,

    I am currently looking for an entry level security position
    in the security field. For the past two years I have worked
    as a Systems and Network Administrator in an all Cisco
    network
    with Windows NT/2000, Linux , Solaris, and MacOS servers.
    My preference would be to stay in Chicago. However,
    I would consider relocating for the right position.
    I have attached a copy of my resume in text.

    Thanks for your time.

    Andrew Pekkarinen