Senior Security Consultant - San Fran/Bay Area - CA - #339

From: Jeff Combs (jeffat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 11:56:36 PDT

    Title: Senior Security Consultant
    Our job reference #339
    Location: San Francisco / Bay Area
    Compensation: Base + Bonus = $100k
    Sorry, no relocation is provided.
    Travel: 50%-75% - May work virtually

    I am looking for a strong ethical hacker that can
    communicate and present well, execute tasks as
    defined within the project, and create
    deliverables. This is a role for someone who has a
    deep knowledge of and passion for vulnerability
    assessments, penetration testing, and security
    architecture assessment. Deep knowledge of Unix
    and NT required, involvement with other operating
    systems is highly desirable. This person will work
    independently and be capable of completing tasks
    with minimal on-site management. Candidate must
    also possess deep knowledge of networking,
    security methodologies, products, and tools.
    Creative problem solvers are highly desired.
    A consulting background is preferred. Bachelor's
    degree preferred but not required.

    ***************************
    While acting as a trusted advisor for nearly two
    decades, Alta has built corporate information
    security organizations as well as security
    consulting practices throughout the U.S.  Renown
    for the placement of key security executives and
    their staff of security architects, network
    engineers, cryptographers, PKI implementer,
    business developers, consultants and managed
    service professionals.

    If you consider yourself an expert in any area of
    computer security, contact us for an evaluation of
    your credentials and career options.  If you're
    hiring a security expert, utilize our ability to
    search a vast network of qualified executives.
    Provide us with your specifications and we'll
    assist you in building a top notch security team.

    Information can also be obtained from the firm's
    internet website: www.altaassociates.com

    Contact: Jeff Combs
    Alta Associates, Inc.
    Phone: 908-806-8442