Developer position available

From: Ben Greenbaum (bgreenbaumat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 11:44:30 PDT

    SecurityFocus is looking for an experienced programmer to take part in the
    development of one of our products. This position is available in our
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada office and candidates should be local to that
    area or willing to relocate.

    Requirements are:

    Experience with Perl, http, https, xml and SQL.
    Programming experience in Solaris and Windows environments.
    Understading of basic security concepts.

    Candidates that meet the above criteria will be given special
    consideration if they also have the following experience:

    At least 2 years of professional development experience.
    Knowledge of ASP and MTS/COM+

    SecurityFocus is continually at the forefront of the security industry,
    and is an excellent place to work with competetive salaries, extensive
    benefits and the excitement of working for the leading source of security
    information and intelligence.

    Please submit resumes to bgreenbaumat_private

    Thank you,
    Ben Greenbaum
    Product Director
    SecurityFocus