SecurityFocus Is Hiring

From: Alfred Huger (ahat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 10:03:46 PDT

    Security Focus is looking to expand our development team for our
    Intelligence Service products, in particular the ARIS (Attack Registry and
    Intelligence System) analyzer project. ARIS analyzer is a service
    designed, administered and maintained by SecurityFocus.com to allow
    network administrators to submit suspicious network traffic and intrusion
    attempts anonymously, for detailed analysis and tracking.  Our aim is to
    help our participants track incidents and find patterns in attacks that
    will serve as a threat gauging system for their environments.

    We are looking for folks with a passion for computer security, who
    understand the industry and it's issues and would feel comfortable working
    with a team of like minded individuals. Applicants should bewilling to
    work in a fast paced environment with aggressive development schedules.

    This position is in Calgary Alberta, Canada and it's required that the
    staff work in-house. No telecommuting at this point.

    Skillsets required:

    * programming background (3 years)
    * web applications development
    * Internet/Intranet technology
    * Strong background with TCP/IP
    * XML,JavaScript, HTML, Visual Basic 6.0, InterDev,Perl
    * C++/C
    * Oracle RDMS, SQL, PL/SQL
    * Windows NT/95/98 OS
    * Internet development tools
    * Familiarity with Intrusion Detection Systems

    Any experiance with Incident Handling or Incident Response is a strong
    plus.

    Please send all resumes/CV's to Alfred Huger ahat_private in plain
    text or PDF only.

    VP Engineering
    SecurityFocus.com
    "Vae Victis"