Managed Services Consultant

From: Tony Rich (trichat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 02:38:05 PDT

    Our client is a major supplier of security solutions to
    the FTSE 100 with a huge presence in the UK. We
    are looking for several support analysts with
    knowledge of UNIX and NT systems, preferably with
    information security knowledge (Intrusion detection,
    security monitoring and firewall administration) to
    operate a shift pattern. The shifts are from 7-7 or 12-
    12. The training is excellent and the career path takes
    you toward either security consultancy or technical
    Pre-sales. As always, this type of work offers an
    excellent package with 20% shift allowance and large
    bonuses as well as a car allowance.