Microsoft/NT Security Architect - TX - #323

From: Jeff Combs (jeffat_private)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 08:20:53 PDT

    Title: Microsoft/NT Security Architect
    Our job reference #323
    Location: Houston, TX
    Salary: $90k - $100k base
    Local candidates preferred, minimal relo
    assistance available.

    My client is a nationally recognized health care
    organization based in Houston, Texas. They are
    looking for a Microsoft/NT Security Architect that
    has built enterprise solutions.

    General Job Description:
    Identifies security issues, develops security
    architecture solutions, and implementation plans.
    Researches and deploys new technologies. Manages
    transition to operational service. Develops and
    documents security policy. Responds to security
    incidents. Performs security audits as needed.
    Upgrades and implements an incident response
    capability for the global security infrastructure.
    Experience with INFOSEC threats and security tools
    to mitigate the impact caused by those threats.
    Attends IT project reviews and provides security
    guidance as needed. Familiar with Risk
    Management Program structure. Knowledgeable in
    security Risk Assessment and Business Continuity
    Planning. Serves as on-call security contact
    (after-hours) on a rotating and periodic basis
    with the rest of the team. Provides presentations
    as needed to communicate and coordinate security
    policies and architectures. Responds to security
    requests and manages request queues. Excellent
    communication and writing skills are a must.

    Necessary qualifications:
    Bachelor's degree in computer science or related
    field. Five years of experience in Information
    Security.

    Desired qualifications:
    CISSP, GIAC Certificate, CCP, CCIE, MSCE. Other
    relevant certs.

    Reports to: Chief Information Security Officer

    ***************************
    ALTA ASSOCIATES, INC. is the number one recruiting
    firm specializing in Information Security.  Our
    diverse client base and extensive industry
    contacts have produced hundreds of placements in:
    Security Architecture, Cryptography, Electronic
    Commerce, Security Engineering and Wireless
    Application Protocol Technology.

    If you consider yourself an expert in any area of
    computer security, contact us for an evaluation of
    your credentials and career options.  If you're
    hiring a security expert, utilize our ability to
    search a vast network of qualified executives.
    Provide us with your specifications and we'll
    assist you in building a top notch security team.

    Information can also be obtained from the firm's
    internet website: www.altaassociates.com

    Contact: Jeff Combs
    Alta Associates, Inc.
    8 Bartles Corner Road