any unix security jobs in austin, tx?

From: alex medvedev (alexmat_private)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 14:24:59 PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I wish I did not have to write this e-mail...
    I am looking for a security related position in Austin/Round Rock, TX
    area. Preferably in unix development.
    I am most proficient in IBM AIX and linux.
    My last two jobs were:
     - Cisco ATM devtest -- writing testcases for DSL equipment and routers
       mostly in Tcl/expect.
     - IBM AIX kernel development -- writing/fixing/running testcases for
       libc and commands.
       mostly in C/ksh.
    Securing unix hosts and looking for new/old holes is my hobby :) -- would
    like to make it a job.
    Available immediately, well, next Monday...
    Will send my resume to interested parties.

    Thanks,

    -alexm the bandwidthwaster
    CPU not found.
    Press any key for software emulation...