Security Junior

From: marc towers (marc.towersat_private)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 14:34:32 PDT

    Hello,

     I am 19 from Nottingham and have been studying
    security since 1996. I am currently 2 exams off my
    2000 mcse and will hopefully be taking part in the
    london SANS (SANS.ORG) conference this june. I
    have been working in XMA Ltd for 3 years starting
    with fixing laptops to technical support and now
    configuring servers.
    I have been setting up different home networks and
    have learnt how to harden winnt, win2k, win98 (as
    much as you can), Novell on all the latter, Linux
    (currently redhat) and SCO Unix.

    If any security companies have a junior position open
    in the uk around midlands or london please email me
    at

    marc.towersat_private

    and i will send a CV.

    any suggestions about getting a security job or what
    qualifications to aim for would also be appreciated.

    regards,

    Marc Towers