Re: Experience with this list.

From: Michael Tench (geekrulerat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 07:09:59 PDT

    Actually I have found this list to be quite helpful.
    After I posted my resume to this list, I was offered a
    large number of opportunities to interview with a
    number of major companies. My only advise is that you
    consider carefully how valuable your private
    information is to you. Many of the large companies to
    do not appreciate the use of a pseudonym (which many
    people use on a listserv)I know it is tempting to use
    one so that you can keep your privacy.

    Good Luck!