Open for Opportunities (Toronto or elsewhere)

From: Andrew Caton (andrew_catonat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 10:12:14 PDT

    Hello

    My name is Andrew Caton. I am currently seeking a position in the Computer
    Security field or as a Supervisor / Manager of Technical Support. If you
    have a position like this available, please consider reviewing my resume at
    http://kerberos.theunixplace.com/acr.html

    Currently I am a Canadian citizen working in Toronto (Ontario, Canada),
    however, I am open to new experiences elsewhere. I also qualify for a
    British passport.

    Thank you

    Andrew