Re: Experience with this list...

From: Sharon Joyner (smarie99at_private)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 12:50:00 PDT

    I've had good exposure from this list and gotten calls from recruiters and others looking for a new hire.

    Unfortunately, I haven't found a new position yet, since exposure doesn't always equate to success.  I'm still hopeful, though.

    Sharon Joyner, CISSP

    All the ills of mankind,
    all the tragic misfortunes that fill the history books,
    all the political blunders,
    all the failures of the great leaders
    have arisen merely from a lack of skill at dancing.
    - Moliere

    http://www.shopping.altavista.com