Experience with this list...

From: jeffat_private
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 12:51:38 PDT

    I'm a professional recruiter and I'd like to add
    my 2 cents.  I think that the Security Focus list
    is one of the best venues available to those
    seeking and filling security jobs.  From my
    experience, most of the people that subscribe are
    dedicated security professionals and are serious
    about what they do.  I've successfully placed a
    number of people through the use of this list.  It
    is especially helpful when you are trying to find
    someone with highly specific skill-sets or
    geographic requirements.

    Jeff Combs
    Alta Associates, Inc.
    Phone: 908-806-8442