Product Marketing Manager

From: Marcus Hernandez (MHernandezat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 11:30:42 PDT

    Entercept Security Technologies ( www.entercept.com
    <http://www.entercept.com/> ), which offers unparalleled protection
    against known and unknown malicious intrusions via multi-layered
    protection has an opportunity for a seasoned Product Marketing Manager.
    We are looking for someone who can own the external marketing for
    Entercept products, including researching customer needs and new
    markets.  This person will also be responsible for developing sales
    tools as well as content for collateral, analysts and the media.  The
    candidate needs to have a BA/BS and 7-10 years relevant experience.

    If you meet the qualifications above or know someone who does, please
    have them send their resume directly to me ( mhernandezat_private
    <mailto:mhernandezat_private> ).  Principals only.

    Thanks,

    Marcus

    Marcus Hernandez
    Human Resources Manager