MA start-up looking for Customer Service Engineer

From: Karen Heitzman (karenat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 08:11:25 PDT

    Open Service, Inc. is located in Westborough, MA.  Open provides a software
    management tool for internet security data management.  I am looking for a
    Customer Service Engineer that has a Strong knowledge of Windows NT, Unix
    OS, networks, software applications, hardware configurations, and
    communication protocols (TCP/IP).  Our software works with most firewall
    technology so knowledge of firewalls and/or security software is a must.
    Database experience is a plus.

    You will be responsible for providing technical support to Customers,
    Reseller’s and Field Offices who need assistance in diagnosing,
    troubleshooting and debugging complex application problems across multiple
    Operating Systems (NT, Solaris and Unix).  You will be expected to exercise
    judgment within a defined set of practices and policies selecting the
    appropriate methodology and technique to resolve customer issues.  You will
    work closely with Quality Assurance and Development to ensure the timely and
    accurate fixes to the existing product.  You will also utilize system tools,
    diagnostics, online database and technical documentation to expedite a quick
    resolution to problems as they arise.

    We are a well established Start-up, with 48 employees, an active customer
    list of over 75 revenue generating customers and a really exciting place to
    work.  You already now that internet security is one of the hottest
    technology sectors, come and help us quickly become the #1 provider of
    internet security management tools.

    Check out our web site, www.open.com and contact me at karenat_private  Send
    your salary requirements and resume in word.

    Karen Heitzman
    HR Manager
    OpenService, Inc.
    112 Turnpike Road, Suite 304