Network Security Engineer - NY - #324

From: jeffat_private
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 11:51:24 PDT

    Title: Network Security Engineer
    Our job reference #324
    Location: Manhattan (NY)
    Salary: $90k - $110k + bonus.  Relo is an option.

    I am working on a great job in Manhattan.  It's
    been a challenge to fill because my client is
    looking for a few very specific qualifications.
    So, if you or someone you know has the following
    experience, I'd really like to talk.
    The job requires someone with a strong Solaris
    background who has managed a large number of
    firewalls (preferably Checkpoint) in a
    high-availability enterprise environment.
    The company is a global, high-profile, new economy
    organization.

    *************************
    ALTA ASSOCIATES, INC. is the number one recruiting
    firm specializing in Information Security.  Our
    diverse client base and extensive industry
    contacts have produced hundreds of placements in:
    Security Architecture, Cryptography, Electronic
    Commerce, Security Engineering and Wireless
    Application Protocol Technology.

    If you consider yourself an expert in any area of
    computer security, contact us for an evaluation of
    your credentials and career options.  If you're
    hiring a security expert, utilize our ability to
    search a vast network of qualified executives.
    Provide us with your specifications and we'll
    assist you in building a top notch security team.

    Information can also be obtained from the firm's
    internet website: www.altaassociates.com

    Contact: Jeff Combs
    Alta Associates, Inc.
    Phone: 908-806-8442