Looking for high level security position

From: Corbin Nash (Corbin_Nashat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 11:00:48 PDT

    Greetings,

    I am looking for a security position and am open to relocation (including
    international).  Currently I work for IBM Global Services in Colorado.  I
    have experience with the in-depth technical aspects as well as the very real
    business implications and considerations of security.  Find a short synopsis
    of my skills below.  If interested, contact me and I will send my full
    resume/CV.

       -CISSP
       -coordinating and overseeing the security aspect of two contracts
    totalling in the multi-billion dollar range.
       -Security Architect and Subject Matter Expert, led the Ethical Hacking
    and Security Assessment team
       -senior investigator for the Computer Forensics team
       -providing security consulting, ethical hacking and security assessment
    to high technology companies, international financial insitutions, large
    corporations, government agencies, and pharmaceutical companies to include
    all aspects of security from policy and procedure generation and rollout to
    actual down and dirty technical security assessments.
       -experience dealing with large global corporations and the complex
    environments inherent in which a comprehensive security plan plays a crucial
    role.

    Best Regards,
    Corbin Nash, CISSP

    Send a cool gift with your E-Card