Re: Experience with this list.

From: The real BOFH (hflynnat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 02:38:09 PDT

    Although a little late in response, I'd like to let you know there are
    some of us out here that have gotten jobs from this list.

    I've gotten not one, but TWO jobs from this list.  My first being with the
    sharp folks of Integrated Computer Solutions in Montgomery, Alabama, and
    the other being with none other than Securityfocus itself ;-)

    HTH,

    -Hal

    On Sat, 2 Jun 2001, Jason M. Frey wrote:

    > Has anyone ever gotten picked up by posting to this
    > mailing list?

    [...]