Looking for a Security Job

From: Arthur Bateman (batemanat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 08:34:47 PDT

    Fellow Network Security Engineers

      I am currently looking for a position in the field of Network Security.
    My experience includes working with UNIX and NT based firewalls, as well
    as, networking issues. I would like to obtain a position in which I can
    contribute my experience and expand my
    security knowledge. I am located in VA and am willing to relocate for the
    right opportunity. Please contact me for more information or my full resume.

    Thank you in advance.

    Arthur Bateman
    Senior Network Security Engineer
    Security Operations Center (SOC)