Hello World

From: k8ek8ek8eat_private
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 14:40:27 PDT

      I am attracted to big projects using cutting edge technology in fast-paced
    environments.  From my student days doing AIDS research, to contributing
    to the Human Genome Project at MIT, to working on the first Linux distribution
    on the IA-64 platform, I have made a point to dramatically improve product
    quality.

      An example of this is how, as a C developer, I leveraged my security knowledge
    into a fulltime security developer position by writing a paper on how the
    Linux distribution my company produced could be made more secure "out of
    the box," and how we needed to provide timely security updates to our customers.

      In addition to my array of technical skills, I have the business acumen
    and verbal alacrity to go from the server room to the boardroom.  No matter
    what the state of the economy, my synergy of abilities is of great value.

      I am looking for a security analyst/developer/auditor/manager/consultant
    job in San Francisco.  My contact information is on my <a href="http://resumes.dice.com/k8ek8e">resume</a>.
     I will also be attending both <a href="http://www.blackhatcom">Black Hat</a>
    and <a href="http://www.defcon.org">DefCon</a>, so look for <a href="http://www.girlgeeks.com/innergeek/gkwk/gkwk_moussouris.html">me</a>
    there.  The article is a couple of years old, but the photo still looks
    like me.

    Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com