NetSec Engineer looking for a change

From: Jason Lewis (jlewisat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 17:14:45 PDT

    I am looking for a NOC position with an emphasis on security, but I am not
    against other interesting positions.  I excel in a fast-paced, high-pressure
    environment and I am always looking for a challenge.

    I have attached my resume, feel free to contact me via email with questions.
    I can provide my resume in several formats if necessary.

    Jason Lewis
    http://www.packetnexus.com
    It's not secure "Because they told me it was secure".
    The people at the other end of the link know less
    about security than you do. And that's scary.