College Graduate Seeks Employment (anywhere!)

From: Lisa VandeLinde (lvandelindeat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 13:55:57 PDT

    Hello, my name is Lisa VandeLinde, and I've already spoken with some of you
    individually. I am graduating college on August 4th (Bachelor of Science in
    Management Information Systems) from the University of Central Florida. I am
    seeking a challenging career within the field of Information Security
    Assurance. I have 3 years in Computer Operations in a corporate atmosphere,
    and I learn extremely fast. I am more than willing to travel and relocate
    (pretty much anywhere).

    Some HR managers have told me, when I was beginning my job search, that I
    should resubmit my resume when graduation was closer. That time is very
    close, and I would like to know if there are any entry level positions in
    any of the companies that you represent. Mostly my work experience is in
    Computer Operations (MVS mainframe platform), however I am eager to venture
    out.

    My resume is attached, please let me know if you have any further questions,
    suggestions or comments.

    Thank you for your time and consideration,

    Lisa VandeLinde