Article: Honesty isn't a policy, laid-off techies say

From: Meritt James (meritt_jamesat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 09:19:57 PDT

    http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1007-200-6580080.html?tag=mn_hd%20arg

    And as a "security expert" somebody may be looking over your shoulder
    every moment until an armed guard escorts you off the premises.

    At least, that is what happened to me.  Perfectly reasonable - I knew
    too much and could have zeroed multiple programs.  Wouldn't, but that is
    a different topic...

    --
    James W. Meritt, CISSP, CISA
    Booz, Allen & Hamilton